Thursday, September 11, 2008

Second Story Window

My goal is provide a source of information for others who may find themselves in a similar situation as myself, either knowingly or unknowingly.  

Also, I want to point out the just outright nasty tactics being used in legal actions.  I am experiencing something which could only be referred to as EVIL.  There is no end to the levels of fraud, misrepresentation and illegal actions that these people won't use.

I've luckily seen each one coming and was often able to anticipate their attacks.  

The situation is overwhelming, and I am certain that others have experienced this in the past and may not have had the support and confidence needed to get them through.  It is my goal to make sure that the people who have terrorized me since January 2007 are prevented from ever doing anything of the kind to anyone else.  I want to make sure that people are aware of the tactics that have been used in attacks against me.  I do not like to think of it as tactics.  This isn;t a game.  It is my life.  They have boldly stolen nearly every aspect of my life.  What they haven;t stolen they have destroyed.  

From the Second Story Window you can tell who your friends are and smile and realize the remarkable qualities in people will get you through any situation.

-Terance

No comments: